Thanks for your interest in our free e-newsletter. AZWIHC newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, classes and workshops, networking and mixers, women in healthcare, gender parity, news, special announcements and more.
Be sure to add “LMead@AZWIHC.org” to your email contact list to be sure to receive the newsletter in your InBox. The e-mail address you provide will be used only to send you the newsletter. Your privacy is important to us.
PROMOTE RECOGNIZE INSPIRE DEVELOP EMPOWER
Workshops and small events will be offered featuring topics targeted to specific interests.
- Emerging Leaders Workshop
- Emerging Leaders Workshop will focus on helping younger and mid-level leaders to reach their full leadership potential. The event will feature participatory, hands-on sessions. Anticipated topics include career advancement strategies, negotiation skills, conflict management and work-life balance.
- Leadership Development Event
- The Leadership Development Event provides a venue for partner and sponsor organizations to share information on their in-house leadership programs and women’s leadership initiatives, enabling them to strengthen their own programs. It consists of a survey completed by each organization, followed by a half-day executive roundtable discussion to discuss strategies and successes.
- Management Preparation Series
- The Management Preparation Series is designed to prepare members that are interested in moving into supervisor and management positions. The series is offered face to face and through webinars. The series focuses on the skills needed to transition into healthcare management.
Networking events are very important to AZWIHC and our members as they allow members to nurture their professional networks and define and expand their career goals. Networking events will be held throughout the year and across Arizona to Promote, Recognize, Inspire, Develop and Empower our members.
AZWIHC Connect is our way of bringing women together for networking opportunities to discuss shared topics of interest and to build relationships. We offer both structured educational forums and informal networking events to get you on your way! The power of networking cannot be underestimated. It is critical for building and nurturing your professional network. By exchanging ideas and experiences, women can learn to successfully navigate career transitions, leadership roles, and unexpected challenges that are inherently part of the healthcare environment. Women at all stages of their careers can reach a higher level by helping one another advance and learn. AZWIHC members can choose to engage with one another in several different ways:
- by attending AZWIHC Connect Events
- by attending our Annual Summit
- by following AZWIHC on LinkedIn, Arizona Women in Healthcare
- by visiting or commenting on our Blog
- or by utilizing AZWIHC Member Directory, available to AZWIHC members via our web site.